Video Explainer and Whiteboard Animation
Whiteboard explanation is a kind of video where photos are drawn on a white background and contains a story tell a story. Whiteboard explainers are simple and tell your story without having to battle your viewer with statistics and can present a complex topic matter in something that can be easy understood.
A whiteboard interpreter is an animation video where photos appear one after the other and is sketched / drawn at the front of the viewer on the screen. Whiteboard explainer is a simple explanation of information drawn on a white background with a story. Whiteboard explanation videos are a marketing tool that can show people a nice side of your company. They let you tell a story and share ideas that would be impossible with a regular video. "Whiteboard animation is real fascinating, powerful and helps you message goes viral " Viewers are simply attracted by that makes for a high conversion.
Why Whiteboard Animation?
1. Whiteboard animations are focused: They are normally made to convey a specific message, and this can do well. Since the only means of it expression they possess is one whiteboard and a marker, the message appears clearly. This helps it was clear.
2. Whiteboard video style is universal: We can use this animation style for about everything: from bank advertising to history lessons for onboarding videos. Such pieces can be fun or serious, short or long, but what they all have in common is that they stay clear and understandable by the audience.
3. Whiteboard animation is clear: Even if your audience speaks different languages, they will still understand the video that has been made this style, without words. This is the power of visuals on the basis of recognizable symbols and general knowledge.
4. Such videos do the PR for you: When creatively made, whiteboard animation videos become a great PR tool. If it the audience loves it, they will share it social media channels, spreading the word about the product or service. According to multiple studies, people tend to share videos that cause deep emotions such as amusement or satisfaction.
5. Whiteboard videos are cheaper to produce. With companies on a tight budget, video production costs play a big role role. If your company would like that record animation that will not cost you fortune, but would still be effective marketing tool, this style is a good choice. Because of specific characteristics of visual display,nwhiteboard videos tell just like a story fascinating and effective (if not more) as other animated videos. At the same time, because they are not specific detalization that other animated videos are popular for, they do their job just fine.
Some features of Video Explainer
1. Short: explanation videos are short and powerful straight forward (no longer than 90 seconds average).
2. Simple: they give a simple and clear picture message by following the classic narrative structure of "what", "how" and "why".
3. Focused on the target group and their problems: these kinds of videos have been made to meet the needs of the target audience, such as to feel them identified with the proposal from the company.
4. High quality: to get the best marketing results, these videos should have the best quality to keep the company up competition.
5. Animated characters: explanation videos use animated characters in general nice touch that generates a strong connection with the target group.
6. Brand colors: they generally use the look & feel of the identity of the brand spawn strong brand recognition.
7. Music: explanation videos have music and sound effects that determine the atmosphere to tell it specific story and help to enlarge engagement.
8. Professional voice-over: these videos are also featured with a professional voiceover artist who reveals what is shown screen.