Designing and Branding
The process when making one unique name and image for a product in the consumer's mind through ad campaigns with a consistent theme. Branding strives for it a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and remains loyal customers.
A brand is a name, term, design, symbol or other function that makes a distinction organization or product of his rivals in the eyes of the customer. Branding is one of the most important aspects of each company, large or small, retail or B2B. An effective brand strategy gives you a big advantage increasingly competitive markets. Branding is the process of creating a strong, positive perception of a company products or services in the customer's mind by combining elements such as logo, design, mission and a consistent theme in all marketing communications. Effective branding helps companies differentiate themselves from them competitors and build a loyal customer base.
Logo is a graphic mark, emblem or symbol used to help and promotion of public identification and recognition. It can be from an abstract or figurative design or the text of the name shows it as in a word mark.
Importance of logo
Why you need logo?
1) A logo distinguishes you from the competition: Perhaps the most fundamental function of a logo gives your company a unique character brand that distinguishes you from others companies.
2) A logo builds brand recognition: Logos also leave a visual impact there reminds your customers that, well ... that you exist! In other words, logos can make strong visual associations with one company.
3) A logo identifies important information about your business: Together with defining your business, one good logo also offers your customer with some crucial information about you company: it can communicate with industry in which you exist, the service you offer, your target demographic and your brand values.
A brochure is one informative paper document (often also used for advertising) that can be folded into a template, pamphlet or leaflet. A brochure can also be a series of related unfolded papers put in one pocket folder or package.
Why do you need brochure?
* A well-designed brochure serves as one perfect introduction to your company.
* Accurate distribution can be brochures increases the visibility of your company.
* Brochures are great marketing tools when reach new customers.
* Brochures can pass positive press your company.
* Brochures are perfect for trade fairs and networking opportunities.
A flyer is used to draw attention to an event, service, product or idea. A flyer usually contains one very simple message that can be transferred fast. A flyer is usually printed on the 8.5 "x 11-inch paper size to keep costs down, although they are flyers can be made in any size that is easy to handle. Printing is usually also on one side of the paper, although there is no law that says flyers can not be printed on both sides.
Why do you need Flyer?
1) IT IS EYE OF ADVERTISE: Flyers are still important in the world of advertise because people actually read them. If you have a lot of advertisements crammed with a website, it is quite possible to let potential customers overlook your ad even if it is done right. And let's not even agree started with ad blockers!
2. IT IS A LOW EFFORT, BUT HIGH IMPACT: It is easy to get flyers to potential customers hands. Planning a yoga retreat? Handing out flyers to yoga students or just hang up a flyer in the dressing room. Potential participants who let your flyer pin it on their fridges. This one encourages promotion to within smaller circles of family and friends.
3. KEEP PEOPLE FROM TASTABLE THINGS: Customers want something that they have can lay their hands on it. We are flooded with online advertising every day, but it is actually quite rare to find a high quality, printed flyer.
4. FLYERS CREATE A PERSONAL TOUCH: Not only are flyers tangible, they also add one personal attention for your message. physical give your potential customer a flyer instantly create a personal relationship with them.
5. IT IS A LOW COST OPTION: Flyers are extremely cost-effective. Rather than revise your website, pay for it advertising space or venture into the expensive world of offline media, flyers have one incredibly high return on investment.